Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Idea...

…is to blog about my dreams that come from wearing my patch to sleep. You see, two days ago I decided to quit smoking and went on "THE PATCH", a full 21 mg of it a day. As I was reading the box, and when I say reading I mean skimming lightly because we all know men don't read instructions, I noticed something about dreaming and proceeded to throw the patch on my upper arm. BUT this morning I woke up having the craziest most vivid dream I have ever had in my life!

Now I went back to the box today and reread it, skimmed it again, and saw that they suggest you to take off the patch at night time if vivid dream occur but I think it sounds like such good fun, don't you think?

Well it's nearly bed time now and my bed side table is fully equipped with a pad of paper and a pen, so wish me luck and stay tuned in tomorrow to see what happens.

xoxo Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment